Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Noises Inside my Head

Thanks to my friend Nancy, who sent me this feed to Seth Godin's blog, I think I have just found the source of my adult-life affliction with migraines:  the noises inside my head.


Leading, with much vim and vigour, in my grey matter are the Artist and the Evangelist, with a side order of the Boxer and the Hunter.


No wonder it takes 2 extra strength Advils, a decongestant, nasal rinse and peppermint oil to quiet a migraine attack.  


And here I thought I was merely a nutbar.   All I ever needed was the Zombie.  I feel much better already.

4 comments:

Leeuna said...

This is a good thing to know. My head holds a cacophony of all these noises. :)

Unknown said...

Its a downright symphony for some of us isn't it?

Leeuna said...

Hi Caroline, hope all is well with you. You haven't been around the blogisphere much lately so I thought I'd just drop in and check on you. Hope to "see" you soon. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Leeuna, I am considerably late, but better late than never? My tender backside and spine require more surgical intervention. So hopefully by summer of 2011, I'll once again be able to rejoin the blog world. Take care and thank you for your thoughts.

Post a Comment

 

Between & Betwixt | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates