Thursday, May 13, 2010

Virgin No Longer



From a new friend, or follower, or fan, my first pat on the back for this blog.  Thanks to Leeuna, at My Mind Wandered, I have been officially deflowered with the flower, er Sunshine Award.  In fact, for many laughs, please give her a read.  The comments posted by her readers alone will bring a smile to your face.


And now, back to my regular programming, whereby my Habs (Montreal Canadien's hockey team for all you non-hockey aficionados) have rocked the Stanley Cup playoffs and Gary Bettman's worst dreams, by knocking off the all-mighty Pens and Caps.


It was written in the skies the day that benevolent Cogeco sales rep handed me the keys to a HD PVR Plus digital box free for a year, all so that I could watch my Habs on tv, back in August of 2009.  Where was she the past 30 years I have had to endure living in Leafs-land, surrounded by a bunch of toot-smokin Leafs fans that wouldn't know the directions to a Stanley Cup Parade, let alone how to throw one.


GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All is right in the world again, Sydney-whiny-Crosby.  Back to Nova Scotia, sans Le Cup.  Take Gino Malkin with you.  

2 comments:

Leeuna said...

I'm honored to be the first to deflower your blog, Caroline...wait...umm, that sounded wrong on so many levels.

Congrats to the Habs.

Unknown said...

We always remember our first!

Post a Comment

 

Between & Betwixt | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates